In “Extreme Mind Makeover” you’ll discover that true purpose and meaning to life come only as you fulfill the intent of God’s creation—an intimate and personal relationship with God while walking in obedience to His commands. Every Christian has within them a desire to glorify God. However, many Christians also find an intense conflict going on within them as they battle with daily temptations to magnify self instead. The Apostle Paul talked about this very struggle in Romans 7:14-25.
The primary battleground is the mind. Satan knows that if he can impress your thinking, he will impact your living. God's word is clear that what we think becomes what we do. He tells us we are to set our minds on things above (Col.3:2) and think only on things that will glorify our Heavenly Father (Phil.4:8).
This book shows us what God has to say about the way we think and how we behave. It is important for each of us to have an “Extreme Mind Makeover” ... gutting out the old way of thinking (how can I please myself?), and replacing it with a new way of thinking (how can I please God?).
No matter what sin(s) you may be struggling with, no matter how elusive victory may seem, no matter what is going on in your mind—“Extreme Mind Makeover” will lay out the tools God offers in His Word to equip you to regain the territory the devil has stolen from you.
Chapters include (click a link to read a sample from each chapter):
For The Rest of The Chapter - ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY and discover how you can turn sinful habits into God-honoring patterns by changing your thoughts, one-by-one.
Feel free to look at samples from other chapters:
- Life's Purpose - Why am I here? (video available)
- Building My Life on The Right Foundation (video available)
- The Importance of Glorifying God
- Understanding Sin - Am I Really A Sinner?
- Why Do We Sin? A Deeper Look
- A Look at Temptation - Understanding the Appeal of Sin
- Recipe For Victory: Live by the Spirit
- Are You a Transformer? Christians Undisguised
- Do Diligence - A Life of Obedience to God
- Do You Want Prosperity & Success? Kingdom & Righteousness
- Delighting in God's Word - Do You Love Reading Your Bible?
- Understanding the Mind - What I Think Becomes What I Do
- Satan is The Master Deceiver (He's Not Your Friend)
- Think on These Things - Things that will help you capture every thought for Christ
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY and discover how you can turn sinful habits into God-honoring patterns by changing your thoughts, one-by-one.